Deciding to get that first tattoo is so personal. Nevertheless, it may be entirely different and unique experience for each person. The thought of needles continuously piercing your skin can scare the hell out of some while it can be an exciting and adventurous experience for some. While we leave you and your feelings about it to you, here is your ultimate guide to the best tattoo.
1. Understand and look for inspiration as to what you exactly want. You have one shot at it, so it is important to be sure.
2. It is most important to find the right artist who can understand and ink your vision correctly. You don’t want them to botch it as it is going to stay with you for a long time.
3. Trust your artist. They know their job. If you feel any discomfort during the session, let the artist know, and they will go slow on your sweet spot.
4. Getting it in sensitive areas like the elbow or calf can be a little painful. All we can say is bear with it and be patient and walk out with your beautiful piece of art.
5. Tattoos rarely get infected. Keeping the area clean with soap and water should be okay.
Ready to get inked?